Seabac Foundation envisions Bangladesh where the society is economically productive & equitable, socially & culturally just, environmentally sound, genuinely democratic with peace & tranquillity.
Mission of Seabac Foundation is to reinforce an extensive and intensive participatory & sustainable development through empowerment of poor in respective working area.
In achieving the mission, Seabac Foundation facilitates the rural people with raising consciousness, building institution & services, appropriate skill, confident and ensure that the rural community have the necessary economic, social infrastructure and environmental resources to tackle their own problems:
- To enable development partners through releasing intellectual power to combat illiteracy and ignorance includes low level of consciousness and skills.
- To empower them through releasing productive power to alleviate poverty and achieve food security/sovereignty at family level.
- To empower them through developing physical power to fight against ill-health and diseases including STDs, HIV/AIDS, ADIS (Dengue) and other contegious diseases which are very concerning.
- To empower them through releasing institutional and social power to remove civic inertia.
- To protect environment and conservation of natural resources and its wise use.
- To foster peoples’ culture, social justice, harmony and peace.